Because of my innate laziness, I do not particulary feel like going all the way through my previous posts, so, if anyone would please respond, I do have a question regarding my stories.
(My mind is speaking in a British accent tonight, so bear with the formal speech, if you please.)
I know for sure that I have posted one of my stories (at least, all that I have written of it) on this blog. It is entitled "Guardian". There is a story I am currently working on (have been for the past few years, heh) that I believe some of you have read, and some of you have not. It involves a main character by the name of Dakota O'Neill. It is, as of now, untitled.
Remember?
Good.
So, then, shall I post that story on this blog? It will be as "Guardian" is, the older posts will contain the beginning of the story, and the newer the posts, the chapters start to ascend in numbers, ect. So, if you're reading the blog from the newest posts to the older, then the story will seem to be backwards (this drives me up a tree, because I simply cannot find a solution for it!).
Alright, then. Shall I? Cast your votes on the comment bar, please. :-)
2 comments:
It doesn't matter to me how you post, as long as you do! I cant wait to read anything you put up! I loved the Story Guardian when you put it up a while ago, can't wait to read more!
Your stories are amazing! Most definitely post! *sits with a cup of tea and waits for this new story to read* :)
Post a Comment