Welcome to the place where I harbor my writings. These are the beatings of my heart. The occasional thoughts that I ponder. The words that can never be spoken. It is my form of art.
Monday, January 2, 2012
New Year's Resolution!
So, as a person who does not usually make resolutions, I have decided that it might be necessary to give myself a little shove this year. I have not been in the habit of writing as much as I should, and as a future writer, I might say that this habit is slightly critical to my measly existence. :) Sooo, I have decided to do a daily journal prompt thingamabobber. I have a 30 day plan thus far, but have not really thought any further than that. I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. As it is the second day of January, I'll just use my little "get-out-of-jail-free" card I like to call February 29th. :) There. I still have 365 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment