Prompt: Eyes
Your eyes tell me who you are. The softness, the way you hold a person's gaze - or not - tells me how you would handle a situation. When you speak, the direction your glance flicks whispers truths to me - whether or not your words follow suit. I can tell if you smile much by how many thin lines gather around your eyes. When you first look at me, your eyes weave a tale - telling me of your thoughts and emotions before they are sealed away with your words. I can sense if you are a caring person, or if you would rather be alone. The color of eyes amazes me, the different variations of hues mixed together to create a unique palette for every person I see. It mesmerizes me to no end; though out of all the people whose eyes I observe, I continually wait for one who will study my eyes as deeply and considerately as I study theirs. Your eyes will tell me who you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment