Monday, January 23, 2012

Still Behind Schedule...

Yeah...my apologies. I will certainly try to amend this. I do have more prompts to list, though.

Plots of TV Show Writers - 15
Dreams - 16
Vengeance - 17
Music - 18
Aliens - 19
Drugs - 20
Pesticide (This one oughta be interesting) - 21
Pinto beans (Not as interesting as this one) - 22
Dachshunds - 23
Toe jam (I think this one takes the cake on the interesting-ness) - 24
Censorship - 25
Euthanasia - 26
Corporate offshoring (This one might prove to be a tad difficult, as well) - 27


Might I point out to those who are not privy, that these topics are totally sporadic and are gleaned daily by friendly random people that I know. I have no part in choosing my topics. It helps me to climb out of my comfy little box. :)

No comments: