Prompt: Chuck Norris
I stared blankly at the glowing computer screen before me. Ever since I had gotten my next writing prompt, all I could do was sip my coffee and ponder plenty of perilous possibilities - none of which came to fruition. Every now and then I would pull up Facebook and glare at the unchanging screen. I simply could not think of what could be written about Chuck Norris that had not already been said! Don't get me wrong, the man's got plety of interesting facts about him, but something within me refused to delve any deeper than the surface. Then it hit me - the answer had been staring at my confused face the entire time. An exposé on Chuck Norris! I hurriedly typed my idea, bobbing my head like a happy chicken. Such insight, such magnificence! Oh, inspiration! I leaned back and grinned, thoroughly unaware of the looming figure crouched in the darkness just beyond my line of vision.
You know, I suppose things could have been worse...I'm quite lucky to be alive; I don't think that would have been the case if I'd actually written anything besides "Exposé". I mean, come on. I didn't even write the guy's name, and he, all of a sudden, *poof*. Right there. The man is not normal, I'm telling you. If you want to live your life in peace, then don't ever write an exposé on Chuck Norris. Or...even think about potentially writing an exposé on Chuck Norris. You know what? Just try to avoid the topic altogether. Cause if you don't...then he will find you. (And ship you to Mozambique in a little monkey-sized box.)
Not that...I would know from experience...
No comments:
Post a Comment